Frequently Asked Questions | Tile and Grout Cleaning
Tile & Grout Cleaning
- The amount of use, contact received(ie trolleys etc)
- How often it is cleaned (swept/vacuum/mopped) and what it is cleaned with. Some brooms have quite abrasive bristles on them, which can cause damage to the floor.
- Certain chemicals can erode the sealer, it is important that you use a PH neutral floor cleaner on your sealed floors and that the chemical dilution rates are correct. Even a PH neutral floor cleaner will become alkaline if not diluted correctly.
- How many coats of sealer were previously laid on the floor.
- The quality of the sealer used to seal the floor.
- If the correct technique was previously used to seal the floor.