Frequently Asked Questions
- A: A proper maintenance routine typically includes stripping and cleaning and resealing at least once every year or two, especially in commercial areas with high foot traffic where annually cleaning is recommended.
Q: What does a proper grout maintenance routine include? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: What should I do to prepare for my grout cleaning?
- A: In order to allow us to do our job in cleaning and restoring your grout, you will need to move all furniture and items up off the floor so it is ready for us to clean when we arrive.
- Q: Do you use a truck mounted cleaning machine?
- A: Sometimes, depending on the size and nature of the work required. The truck mounted equipment generates pressure between 1500 - 3000 psi so we adjust the pressure depending on the type of tile and grout you have, otherwise the amount of pressure generated will create small cracks in the joint along with exploiting existing cracks if the wrong pressure is used.
- Q: Are your grout cleaning products toxic?
- A: Here at Tile Cleaners® we understand the importance of your family's safety, which is why Tile Cleaners® prefer to use non-toxic finishing agents as we not only want to protect your ceramic floors, but your families health too. Materials and agents that present potential health hazards are not in our product portfolio and never have been.
- Q: How will you charge me for stripping cleaning and sealing my grouts?
- A: Tile Cleaners® charge per square meter for each separate room. There is a price list on the Tile Cleaners® website for you to review. Before we begin our work we will measure each room individually, confirm the work to be carried out as well as confirm all costs with you.
- Q: Why use grout cleaner and vapor cleaning?
- A: The vapor cleaning process eliminates the cleaner from the pores of the joint leaving it in a PH neutral state.