Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Tile Cleaners ® services include scrubbing your grout with our tools and equipment (Turbo Hybrid Machines & Scrubbers) to restore it back to it's best possible condition. In small areas where we can't use our machines, the job will be done manually.
Q: What do your grout cleaning services include? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: How long does the estimate take?
- A: In most cases, we can give you an approximate quote / estimate over the phone within 5 - 10 minutes. We will also inspect the area and confirm the quote on the day the job is booked for to get your final approval prior to starting any work.
- Q: What type of grout cleaner is used?
- A: Tile Cleaners ® uses a low pressure / hot water system to clean your grout. The vapor system will heat water to high degrees (up to 320 degrees) cleaning your grout with vapor technology using tap water leaving your grout in a PH neutral state.
- Q: Once decided, how long will it take to schedule the work on my grout?
- A: Most of our work can be scheduled within 2 - 10 days, and is usually done on the same day we come out to confirm the quote.
- Q: Will you help me move my furniture before your start cleaning my grout?
- A: Tile Cleaners® technicians can help to move items that one person could be expected to move such as furniture with wheels, light furniture, tables and chairs, however as Tile Cleaners® insurance covers our restoration services, we will not be held liable for any damage caused to furniture or property you request our technicians to move.
- Q: How much does an estimate cost?
- A: In most cases Tile Cleaners ® can give you a quote over the phone for free. In some cases we will need to come and check the work to be done prior to giving you a quote. This depends on the size and nature of the work required.