Frequently Asked Questions
- A: In order to allow us to do our job in cleaning and restoring your grout, you will need to move all furniture and items up off the floor so it is ready for us to clean when we arrive.
Q: What should I do to prepare for my grout cleaning? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: Why use grout cleaner and vapor cleaning?
- A: The vapor cleaning process eliminates the cleaner from the pores of the joint leaving it in a PH neutral state.
- Q: Do you use chemical cleaners?
- A: Some cleaning situations require pre-treatment using a chemical cleaner. Our chemical cleaner contains no acid or bleach as these ingredients can do long term damage to your grout. The solution is then followed by our vapor technology removing the discoloration and any chemical residue from the grout joint. However in some cases we will need to use chemicals that do contain some little amount of bleach or acid when the grout is old and discolored.
- Q: How do I measure the size of the area the grout is to be restored?
- A: We recommend that you measure each area separately. The simplest way to measure is by multiplying the width by the length. For example a room that is 3 meters long and 2 meters wide is 3 X 2 = 6m2 in total.
- Q: How will you charge me for stripping cleaning and sealing my grouts?
- A: Tile Cleaners® charge per square meter for each separate room. There is a price list on the Tile Cleaners® website for you to review. Before we begin our work we will measure each room individually, confirm the work to be carried out as well as confirm all costs with you.
- Q: Once decided, how long will it take to schedule the work on my grout?
- A: Most of our work can be scheduled within 2 - 10 days, and is usually done on the same day we come out to confirm the quote.