We provide professional tile & grout cleaning solutions for Porcelain tiles
To schedule your appointment or to obtain a free estimate, please Call 1300 771 201 or use our online enquiry form
We cover all Metropolitan areas
Porcelain is a great flooring option for its durability and generally low maintenance. Compared to many natural stones, porcelain will preserve its appearance for years without much work from you. But like anything its lifespan will depend on how well and how regularly it is maintained. Take proper care of your porcelain from the beginning and staining and damage will be minimal.
Follow a few simple steps and professional cleaning, cost, and harm will be minimised.
- Sweep tiles on a regular basis to avoid dirt build up in grout.
- Mop with plain warm water or pH neutral cleaner focusing on grout. Always do a test area.
- Do not allow any product to remain on tiles, rinse with a damp, clean mop.
- Don't forget about the walls they will hold scum and grime as much as floors. Regularly wash them down.
- Wipe up spills as soon as possible.
- In wet areas like bathrooms keep the tiles and grout as dry as possible. A quick towel down after use will save unsightly mould and mildew from growing.
Regular sealing of the grout between your porcelain tiles is important to keep it looking clean and fresh. This will help to repel the moisture and resist staining.
A regular professional clean will ensure your porcelain tiles maintain that fresh factory finish and make your future maintenance effortless.
To schedule your appointment or to obtain a free estimate, please Call 1300 771 201 or use our online enquiry form.