You cannot deny the shiny and clean look of a freshly waxed floor. Wood floor waxing also helps to prevent dirt and grime from getting absorbed by the floor as they slide across the smooth surface of the wood. Our products consist of environmentally safe materials that do not contain any harmful chemicals.
Wood Floor Sealing / Varnishing Service Kingborough - Hobart
Quality work at affordable prices
To schedule your appointment or to obtain a free estimate, Call 1300 771 201 or use our online enquiry form
We cover all Hobart suburbs and all Kingborough area
Welcome to Tile Cleaners ®, Kingborough's leading floor care company specialising in restoration and maintenance of most natural and man made surfaces nationwide. If your flooring has fading from dirt or exposure to the elements, it may be time to restore your timbers natural beauty.
One of the main advantages of wooden flooring is that it can be restored and refinished many times during it's lifetime, recovering the beauty it once had. If you need your wooden floors polished, sealed or rebuffed, Tile Cleaners® provide professional wood floor restoration at very affordable prices in all metropolitan areas.
Wooden floors will lose their shine after a certain amount of time and no amount of cleaning and sweeping can make them shine forever, but there is often no need for sanding or replacing your wooden floors entirely in such situations. Wooden floor restoration is like having a brand timber installed all over again, restoring the elegance of your hardwood flooring to "like new" condition. Unless serious problems exist, wooden floor restoration is a far better, more affordable alternative to a complete sanding or new replacement.Timber flooring is one of the easiest types of flooring to keep clean. Unlike tiles, timber floors require minimal maintenance and can last for many years. Shiny hardwood floors that run throughout a house can make the house look both beautiful and spacious. Maintenance methods to clean hardwood floors should not differ among different wood varieties, but some finishes may require extra care when removing stains.
Hardwood floors just got better!
Timber floor sealing & varnishing promises to bring out the true natural beauty of hardwood flooring. Tile Cleaners® are proud to introduce a three step varnishing process, sometimes referred to as waxing, which will give your hardwood floors a brilliant clean appearance, an appearance that is well deserved.
- First your floor is carefully cleaned. At this time all dirt, grime and/or debris is removed using a soft broom or lightweight vacuum cleaner followed by a damp mop. It is important to remove grit and dirt from hardwood floors. Dirt and grit are the biggest enemies when it comes to scratching or scouring the floor finish.
- Next, your wood floor is buffed using a high speed buffing machine to bring up the existing radiant shine in your timber. This process removes all scuff marks from the floor and brings back the shine, as well as cleans the floor
- Finally, we apply different types of sealers to your floor depending on the type of wood and the condition of your floor. Up to 4 coats of sealer is used in this process then the floor is left to dry. Sealing of your hardwood floor can be done only after the floor has been buffed. The floor has to be clean and completely dry before polishing. Sealing entirely depends on the variety of timber floor, its age and its usage.
You can be sure that your life of your timber surfaces will be restored after the treatment. It will be clean, shiny and well protected.
Your wooden surfaces will be dry within 2-4 hours and fully cure in 12-72 hours. Which means that you can walk on the floor after 4 hours of the treatment but you should avoid getting your wood floor wet until it has fully cured.
It is recommended to Re-Varnish wood floors once a year in the case of offices and every 3 years in case of homes
Damage to the Wood Floor
Tile Cleaners® Timber Floor Services
Timber Floor Varnishing/Sealing
Timber Floor Sealing & Varnishing promises to bring out the true natural beauty of a hardwood floor. We are proud to introduce a three step varnishing process including a thorough clean, buff and seal. This process is sometimes also referred to as waxing, which will give your hardwood floors a brilliant clean appearance, an appearance that is well deserved.
Timber Floor Buffing
Wood floor buffing is a simpler process than waxing and should be done more frequently. While the same machine is used to do the service, only pads of different thicknesses are used to buff the wax that is already on the floor. This process removes all scuff marks from the floor and brings back the shine as well as it cleans the floor and keeps it protected.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Services
- Best Tile Cleaning in Kingborough
- Tile Cleaners Kingborough
- Grout Cleaning Kingborough
- Grout Cleaners Kingborough
- Ceramic Cleaning Kingborough
- Porcelain Cleaning Kingborough
- Slate Cleaning Kingborough
- Limestone Cleaning Kingborough
- Sandstone Cleaning Kingborough
- Travertine Cleaning Kingborough
- Bluestone Cleaning Kingborough
- Marble Cleaning Kingborough
- Marble Honing Kingborough
- Terracotta Cleaning Kingborough
- Quarry Cleaning Kingborough
- Granite Cleaning Kingborough
- Timber Floor Polishing Kingborough
- Pressure Cleaning Kingborough
- Vinyl Floor Cleaning Kingborough
- Stone Tile Cleaning Kingborough
- Natural Stone Restoration Kingborough
- Best Tile Cleaners in Kingborough
- Cleaning Pool Pavers Kingborough
- Sealing Pool Pavers Kingborough
- Grout Cleaning Kingborough
- Carpet Cleaning Kingborough
- Types of Tiles
- Types Of Stone Tiles
- Tile Cleaners
- Tile Sealers
- Tile Restoration
- Grout Cleaning
- Grout Cleaner
- Bathroom Tile Cleaning
- Bathroom Grout Cleaning
- Stone Tile Cleaning
- Quarry Cleaning
- Stone Sealing
- Sandstone Cleaning
- Sandstone Restoration
- Bluestone Cleaning
- Bluestone Sealing
- Bluestone Stripping & Sealing
- Bluestone Restoration
- Bluestone Grinding
- Bluestone Specialists
- Slate Cleaning & Sealing
- Slate Stripping & Sealing
- Outdoor Tile Cleaning
- Outdoor Tile Sealing
- Wood Waxing
- Commercial Tile Cleaning
- Stone Stain Removal
- Grout Colour Sealing
- Pressure Cleaning
- Natural Stone Restoration
- Tile & Grout Cleaners
- Anti Slip Coating
- Cleaning Efflorescence Off Floors
- How to Remove Solvent Sealer From Tile