Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Tile Cleaners® technicians can help to move items that one person could be expected to move such as furniture with wheels, light furniture, tables and chairs, however as Tile Cleaners® insurance covers our restoration services, we will not be held liable for any damage caused to furniture or property you request our technicians to move.
Q: Will you help me move my furniture? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Sandstone Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: There is a stain on my sandstone floor. Can you remove it?
- A: If the stain is new and has not set in, we will probably be able to remove it. However, we cannot guarantee that we will remove it completely, but to its best possible condition. Certain stains might penetrate the natural stone and settle in deep below the surface and can be almost impossible to remove. It is important to have us strip, clean and seal your floor so in the future nothing will be able to stain your sandstone.
- Q: How do I measure the size of the sandstone area?
- A: We recommend that you measure each sandstone area separately. The simplest way to measure is by multiplying the width by the length. For example a room that is 3 metres long and 2 metres wide is 3 X 2 = 6m2 in total.
- Q: How often should I seal my sandstone floors?
- A: It depends on the type of sealer used and the amount of foot traffic the sandstone tiles are being exposed to. Australia's Deepshield™ range of deep impregnating water based sealer's, offer long term benefits with Deepshield™ Transparent Penetrating Sealer providing protection for up to 10 years. Topical sealer's have a life expectancy of around 3 years. If you have a high amount of foot traffic or perhaps severe weather conditions, you may experience a shorter lifetime. Sealing your sandstone tiles can also depend on the tiles condition. Once they begin showing patchy areas and are staining easily, you should have them resealed. Give us a call and we can assist you with all your enquiries.
- Q: Are your cleaning products toxic?
- A: Here at Tile Cleaners® we understand the importance of your family's safety. This is why Tile Cleaners® prefer to use non-toxic finishing agents as we not only want to protect your sandstone floors, but your families health too. Materials and agents that present potential health hazards are not in our product portfolio and never have been.
- Q: What different types of sandstone tiles do Tile Cleaners clean?
- A: Indoor and outdoor areas, sandstone pavers, liquid sandstone, wherever you have sandstone tiles we have a restoration solution. External tiles, natural stone pavers and tiles, clay and concrete pavers, pool mosaics and floor tiles in porcelain or ceramic; bathroom sandstone tiles or natural stone floors and walls. We cater for each and every different type of tiles you might have.