Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Tile Cleaners® technicians can help to move items that one person could be expected to move such as furniture with wheels, light furniture, tables and chairs, however as Tile Cleaners® insurance covers our restoration services, we will not be held liable for any damage caused to furniture or property you request our technicians to move.
Q: Will you help me move my furniture? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Sandstone Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: There is a stain on my sandstone floor. Can you remove it?
- A: If the stain is new and has not set in, we will probably be able to remove it. However, we cannot guarantee that we will remove it completely, but to its best possible condition. Certain stains might penetrate the natural stone and settle in deep below the surface and can be almost impossible to remove. It is important to have us strip, clean and seal your floor so in the future nothing will be able to stain your sandstone.
- Q: My front doors pavers look dull and discoloured. Can you help me restore them to their natural fresh look?
- A: Yes we can. It is Tile Cleaners ® specialty to cater for different types of Sandstone tiles around your home. We will give your Sandstone pavers one of the best professional cleaning & restoration processes that will leave your Sandstone pavers looking fresh and back to their natural colour again.
- Q: How will you charge me for cleaning my sandstone tiles?
- A: Tile Cleaners® charge per square metre for each separate room. There is a price list on the Tile Cleaners® website for you to review. Before we begin our work we will measure each room individually, confirm the work to be carried out as well as confirm all costs with you.
- Q: Which process can I expect when you arrive to reseal my sandstone floors?
- A: Our professional team will go through the job processes with you step by step so you know exactly what you're getting. The process includes stripping any previous sealer if it was applied, the sandstone is then thoroughly cleaned and neutralised so that it is free of dust, residue and anything else that can affect the new sealer. A new sealer is applied to the dry sandstone floor and allowed to set. The newly sealed sandstone will not only look new again, it will be protected and result in your sandstone becoming easier to maintain.
- Q: What can I do to keep my sandstone tiles looking new?
- A: To keep your sandstone tiles and grout looking new, Tile Cleaners® recommend cleaning each week with a damp microfibre cloth and a mild detergent to remove any dirt or grime from the tiled surface. Any strong detergents (any strong acid or alkali) may affect the sealer, mild detergents and pH neutral substances are strongly recommended. Our best advice to protect your sandstone tiles is to seal them with one of our highest quality sealers. This is the best protection you sandstone tiles can have against staining, while also resulting in regular maintenance becoming easier.