Frequently Asked Questions
- A: If the stain is new and has not set in, we will probably be able to remove it. However, we cannot guarantee that we will remove it completely, but to its best possible condition. Certain stains might penetrate the natural stone and settle in deep below the surface and can be almost impossible to remove. It is important to have us strip, clean and seal your floor so in the future nothing will be able to stain your sandstone.
Q: There is a stain on my sandstone floor. Can you remove it? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Sandstone Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: How often should I seal my sandstone floors?
- A: It depends on the type of sealer used and the amount of foot traffic the sandstone tiles are being exposed to. Australia's Deepshield™ range of deep impregnating water based sealer's, offer long term benefits with Deepshield™ Transparent Penetrating Sealer providing protection for up to 10 years. Topical sealer's have a life expectancy of around 3 years. If you have a high amount of foot traffic or perhaps severe weather conditions, you may experience a shorter lifetime. Sealing your sandstone tiles can also depend on the tiles condition. Once they begin showing patchy areas and are staining easily, you should have them resealed. Give us a call and we can assist you with all your enquiries.
- Q: When is the best time to seal my sandstone floors and how do I know that mine need sealing now?
- A: The best time to have your sandstone tiles sealed is immediately after installation to prevent any accidental staining or damage. You will know that your sandstone tiles need sealing once you start noticing patchy sealed areas of the floor and/or your sandstone tiles are beginning to stain easier.
- Q: My front doors pavers look dull and discoloured. Can you help me restore them to their natural fresh look?
- A: Yes we can. It is Tile Cleaners ® specialty to cater for different types of Sandstone tiles around your home. We will give your Sandstone pavers one of the best professional cleaning & restoration processes that will leave your Sandstone pavers looking fresh and back to their natural colour again.
- Q: What should I do to prepare for the sandstone floors cleaning?
- A: Move all furniture and items off the floor so it is ready for when we arrive.
- Q: What different types of sandstone tiles do Tile Cleaners clean?
- A: Indoor and outdoor areas, sandstone pavers, liquid sandstone, wherever you have sandstone tiles we have a restoration solution. External tiles, natural stone pavers and tiles, clay and concrete pavers, pool mosaics and floor tiles in porcelain or ceramic; bathroom sandstone tiles or natural stone floors and walls. We cater for each and every different type of tiles you might have.