Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes we can. It is Tile Cleaners ® specialty to cater for different types of Sandstone tiles around your home. We will give your Sandstone pavers one of the best professional cleaning & restoration processes that will leave your Sandstone pavers looking fresh and back to their natural colour again.
Q: My front doors pavers look dull and discoloured. Can you help me restore them to their natural fresh look? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Sandstone Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: Will you help me move my furniture?
- A: Tile Cleaners® technicians can help to move items that one person could be expected to move such as furniture with wheels, light furniture, tables and chairs, however as Tile Cleaners® insurance covers our restoration services, we will not be held liable for any damage caused to furniture or property you request our technicians to move.
- Q: Are your cleaning products toxic?
- A: Here at Tile Cleaners® we understand the importance of your family's safety. This is why Tile Cleaners® prefer to use non-toxic finishing agents as we not only want to protect your sandstone floors, but your families health too. Materials and agents that present potential health hazards are not in our product portfolio and never have been.
- Q: Is it safe to have my sandstone tiles cleaned?
- A: Yes, our tile cleaning services are safe! Tile Cleaners® prefer only the highest quality non-toxic water based products alongside our state of the art cleaning machinery to provide the best cleaning solutions without compromising your sandstone tiles. Stone tiles are porous and require more attention than man made tiles, which is why its extremely important to use the correct products and equipment necessary to restore your sandstone tiles to their best possible condition. Tile Cleaners® pride itself on specifically catering for each tile variety.
- Q: What should I do to prepare for the sandstone floors cleaning?
- A: Move all furniture and items off the floor so it is ready for when we arrive.
- Q: How often should I seal my sandstone floors?
- A: It depends on the type of sealer used and the amount of foot traffic the sandstone tiles are being exposed to. Australia's Deepshield™ range of deep impregnating water based sealer's, offer long term benefits with Deepshield™ Transparent Penetrating Sealer providing protection for up to 10 years. Topical sealer's have a life expectancy of around 3 years. If you have a high amount of foot traffic or perhaps severe weather conditions, you may experience a shorter lifetime. Sealing your sandstone tiles can also depend on the tiles condition. Once they begin showing patchy areas and are staining easily, you should have them resealed. Give us a call and we can assist you with all your enquiries.