Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Yes, our tile cleaning services are safe! Tile Cleaners® prefer only the highest quality non-toxic water based products alongside our state of the art cleaning machinery to provide the best cleaning solutions without compromising your sandstone tiles. Stone tiles are porous and require more attention than man made tiles, which is why its extremely important to use the correct products and equipment necessary to restore your sandstone tiles to their best possible condition. Tile Cleaners® pride itself on specifically catering for each tile variety.
Q: Is it safe to have my sandstone tiles cleaned? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Sandstone Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: What do your restoration services include?
- A: Your sandstone tiles will be restored to their best possible condition. Our sandstone restoration services include effective cleaning of your sandstone by employing state-of-the-art equipment and our technical expertise. Our unique cleaning method tackles the even the most problematic domestic and commercial surfaces, leaving your sandstone spotless and hygienic.
- Q: My front door pavers seem dull and discoloured. Can you help restore their natural fresh look?
- A: Yes we can. It is Tile Cleaners® speciality to cater for all different types of sandstone tiles around your home. We will give your sandstone pavers one of the best professional cleaning & restoration processes, leaving your sandstone looking fresh and its natural colour restored.
- Q: Which process can I expect when you arrive to reseal my sandstone floors?
- A: Our professional team will go through the job processes with you step by step so you know exactly what you're getting. The process includes stripping any previous sealer if it was applied, the sandstone is then thoroughly cleaned and neutralised so that it is free of dust, residue and anything else that can affect the new sealer. A new sealer is applied to the dry sandstone floor and allowed to set. The newly sealed sandstone will not only look new again, it will be protected and result in your sandstone becoming easier to maintain.
- Q: My front doors pavers look dull and discoloured. Can you help me restore them to their natural fresh look?
- A: Yes we can. It is Tile Cleaners ® specialty to cater for different types of Sandstone tiles around your home. We will give your Sandstone pavers one of the best professional cleaning & restoration processes that will leave your Sandstone pavers looking fresh and back to their natural colour again.
- Q: How do I measure the size of the sandstone area?
- A: We recommend that you measure each sandstone area separately. The simplest way to measure is by multiplying the width by the length. For example a room that is 3 metres long and 2 metres wide is 3 X 2 = 6m2 in total.