Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Tile Cleaners® charge per square metre for each separate room. There is a price list on the Tile Cleaners® website for you to review. Before we begin our work we will measure each room individually, confirm the work to be carried out as well as confirm all costs with you.
Q: How will you charge me for cleaning my sandstone tiles? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Sandstone Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: What do your restoration services include?
- A: Your sandstone tiles will be restored to their best possible condition. Our sandstone restoration services include effective cleaning of your sandstone by employing state-of-the-art equipment and our technical expertise. Our unique cleaning method tackles the even the most problematic domestic and commercial surfaces, leaving your sandstone spotless and hygienic.
- Q: Are your cleaning products toxic?
- A: Here at Tile Cleaners® we understand the importance of your family's safety. This is why Tile Cleaners® prefer to use non-toxic finishing agents as we not only want to protect your sandstone floors, but your families health too. Materials and agents that present potential health hazards are not in our product portfolio and never have been.
- Q: There is a stain on my sandstone floor. Can you remove it?
- A: If the stain is new and has not set in, we will probably be able to remove it. However, we cannot guarantee that we will remove it completely, but to its best possible condition. Certain stains might penetrate the natural stone and settle in deep below the surface and can be almost impossible to remove. It is important to have us strip, clean and seal your floor so in the future nothing will be able to stain your sandstone.
- Q: My front doors pavers look dull and discoloured. Can you help me restore them to their natural fresh look?
- A: Yes we can. It is Tile Cleaners ® specialty to cater for different types of Sandstone tiles around your home. We will give your Sandstone pavers one of the best professional cleaning & restoration processes that will leave your Sandstone pavers looking fresh and back to their natural colour again.
- Q: When is the best time to seal my sandstone floors and how do I know that mine need sealing now?
- A: The best time to have your sandstone tiles sealed is immediately after installation to prevent any accidental staining or damage. You will know that your sandstone tiles need sealing once you start noticing patchy sealed areas of the floor and/or your sandstone tiles are beginning to stain easier.