Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We recommend that you measure each sandstone area separately. The simplest way to measure is by multiplying the width by the length. For example a room that is 3 metres long and 2 metres wide is 3 X 2 = 6m2 in total.
Q: How do I measure the size of the sandstone area? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Sandstone Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: What can I do to keep my sandstone tiles looking new?
- A: To keep your sandstone tiles and grout looking new, Tile Cleaners® recommend cleaning each week with a damp microfibre cloth and a mild detergent to remove any dirt or grime from the tiled surface. Any strong detergents (any strong acid or alkali) may affect the sealer, mild detergents and pH neutral substances are strongly recommended. Our best advice to protect your sandstone tiles is to seal them with one of our highest quality sealers. This is the best protection you sandstone tiles can have against staining, while also resulting in regular maintenance becoming easier.
- Q: What different types of sandstone tiles do Tile Cleaners clean?
- A: Indoor and outdoor areas, sandstone pavers, liquid sandstone, wherever you have sandstone tiles we have a restoration solution. External tiles, natural stone pavers and tiles, clay and concrete pavers, pool mosaics and floor tiles in porcelain or ceramic; bathroom sandstone tiles or natural stone floors and walls. We cater for each and every different type of tiles you might have.
- Q: When is the best time to seal my sandstone floors and how do I know that mine need sealing now?
- A: The best time to have your sandstone tiles sealed is immediately after installation to prevent any accidental staining or damage. You will know that your sandstone tiles need sealing once you start noticing patchy sealed areas of the floor and/or your sandstone tiles are beginning to stain easier.
- Q: How will you charge me for cleaning my sandstone tiles?
- A: Tile Cleaners® charge per square metre for each separate room. There is a price list on the Tile Cleaners® website for you to review. Before we begin our work we will measure each room individually, confirm the work to be carried out as well as confirm all costs with you.
- Q: My front doors pavers look dull and discoloured. Can you help me restore them to their natural fresh look?
- A: Yes we can. It is Tile Cleaners ® specialty to cater for different types of Sandstone tiles around your home. We will give your Sandstone pavers one of the best professional cleaning & restoration processes that will leave your Sandstone pavers looking fresh and back to their natural colour again.