Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The vapor cleaning process eliminates the cleaner from the pores of the joint leaving it in a PH neutral state.
Q: Why use grout cleaner and vapor cleaning? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: How do I schedule an estimate with Tile Cleaners?
- A: Simply click on the location nearest to you and email the local office with your contact information or call the number of your local Tile Cleaners® representative.
- Q: How long does the estimate take?
- A: In most cases, we can give you an approximate quote / estimate over the phone within 5 - 10 minutes. We will also inspect the area and confirm the quote on the day the job is booked for to get your final approval prior to starting any work.
- Q: Why not just scrub the grout with a brush and mop it clean?
- A: The mopping of excess cleaner is not completely absorbed leaving the cleaner in the pores of the grout. The cleaner will disrupt the PH level of the floor creating a dirt magnet after completion.
- Q: What is grout recoloring?
- A: Recoloring grout is the application of a grout colorant to completely change or enhance the color of your grout.
- Q: What does a proper grout maintenance routine include?
- A: A proper maintenance routine typically includes stripping and cleaning and resealing at least once every year or two, especially in commercial areas with high foot traffic where annually cleaning is recommended.