Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The vapor cleaning process eliminates the cleaner from the pores of the joint leaving it in a PH neutral state.
Q: Why use grout cleaner and vapor cleaning? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: Once decided, how long will it take to schedule the work on my grout?
- A: Most of our work can be scheduled within 2 - 10 days, and is usually done on the same day we come out to confirm the quote.
- Q: How do I measure the size of the area the grout is to be restored?
- A: We recommend that you measure each area separately. The simplest way to measure is by multiplying the width by the length. For example a room that is 3 meters long and 2 meters wide is 3 X 2 = 6m2 in total.
- Q: What does a proper grout maintenance routine include?
- A: A proper maintenance routine typically includes stripping and cleaning and resealing at least once every year or two, especially in commercial areas with high foot traffic where annually cleaning is recommended.
- Q: What can I do to keep my grout looking new?
- A: To keep your tiles and grout looking new, Tile Cleaners® recommend sealing your grout lines with our recommended proven water based impregnating grout sealer, Deepshield™ Penetrating Grout Sealer. We also always recommend cleaning each week with a damp microfibre cloth and a mild detergent to remove any dirt or grime from the tiled surface. Any strong detergents( strong acid or alkali) may affect the sealer, mild detergents and pH neutral substances are strongly recommended.
- Q: Can grout recoloring make my grout lighter?
- A: Yes, your existing grout can be re-colored to a lighter or darker shade of your existing grout or a different color altogether to match your changing decor.