Frequently Asked Questions
- A: The mopping of excess cleaner is not completely absorbed leaving the cleaner in the pores of the grout. The cleaner will disrupt the PH level of the floor creating a dirt magnet after completion.
Q: Why not just scrub the grout with a brush and mop it clean? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: Once decided, how long will it take to schedule the work on my grout?
- A: Most of our work can be scheduled within 2 - 10 days, and is usually done on the same day we come out to confirm the quote.
- Q: What can I do to keep my grout looking new?
- A: To keep your tiles and grout looking new, Tile Cleaners® recommend sealing your grout lines with our recommended proven water based impregnating grout sealer, Deepshield™ Penetrating Grout Sealer. We also always recommend cleaning each week with a damp microfibre cloth and a mild detergent to remove any dirt or grime from the tiled surface. Any strong detergents( strong acid or alkali) may affect the sealer, mild detergents and pH neutral substances are strongly recommended.
- Q: How much does an estimate cost?
- A: In most cases Tile Cleaners ® can give you a quote over the phone for free. In some cases we will need to come and check the work to be done prior to giving you a quote. This depends on the size and nature of the work required.
- Q: How do I know when my grout is in need of professional cleaning?
- A: You will know when to have it done once the grout starts looking dull and discoloured even after a proper cleaning.
- Q: Will you help me move my furniture before your start cleaning my grout?
- A: Tile Cleaners® technicians can help to move items that one person could be expected to move such as furniture with wheels, light furniture, tables and chairs, however as Tile Cleaners® insurance covers our restoration services, we will not be held liable for any damage caused to furniture or property you request our technicians to move.