Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Most of our work can be scheduled within 2 - 10 days, and is usually done on the same day we come out to confirm the quote.
Q: Once decided, how long will it take to schedule the work on my grout? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: What is grout recoloring?
- A: Recoloring grout is the application of a grout colorant to completely change or enhance the color of your grout.
- Q: What type of grout cleaner is used?
- A: Tile Cleaners ® uses a low pressure / hot water system to clean your grout. The vapor system will heat water to high degrees (up to 320 degrees) cleaning your grout with vapor technology using tap water leaving your grout in a PH neutral state.
- Q: How do I know when my grout is in need of professional cleaning?
- A: You will know when to have it done once the grout starts looking dull and discoloured even after a proper cleaning.
- Q: How will you charge me for stripping cleaning and sealing my grouts?
- A: Tile Cleaners® charge per square meter for each separate room. There is a price list on the Tile Cleaners® website for you to review. Before we begin our work we will measure each room individually, confirm the work to be carried out as well as confirm all costs with you.
- Q: What does a proper grout maintenance routine include?
- A: A proper maintenance routine typically includes stripping and cleaning and resealing at least once every year or two, especially in commercial areas with high foot traffic where annually cleaning is recommended.