Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Tile Cleaners® charge per square meter for each separate room. There is a price list on the Tile Cleaners® website for you to review. Before we begin our work we will measure each room individually, confirm the work to be carried out as well as confirm all costs with you.
Q: How will you charge me for stripping cleaning and sealing my grouts? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much does an estimate cost?
- A: In most cases Tile Cleaners ® can give you a quote over the phone for free. In some cases we will need to come and check the work to be done prior to giving you a quote. This depends on the size and nature of the work required.
- Q: Once decided, how long will it take to schedule the work on my grout?
- A: Most of our work can be scheduled within 2 - 10 days, and is usually done on the same day we come out to confirm the quote.
- Q: Why recolor my grout?
- A: In some circumstances, your existing grout can be soiled to the point it will not clean well enough to be acceptable. Grout can also fade if exposed to excessive foot traffic or sunlight making it impossible to eliminate color variations in your grout.
- Q: Why not just scrub the grout with a brush and mop it clean?
- A: The mopping of excess cleaner is not completely absorbed leaving the cleaner in the pores of the grout. The cleaner will disrupt the PH level of the floor creating a dirt magnet after completion.
- Q: What should I do to prepare for my grout cleaning?
- A: In order to allow us to do our job in cleaning and restoring your grout, you will need to move all furniture and items up off the floor so it is ready for us to clean when we arrive.