Frequently Asked Questions
- A: In most cases Tile Cleaners ® can give you a quote over the phone for free. In some cases we will need to come and check the work to be done prior to giving you a quote. This depends on the size and nature of the work required.
Q: How much does an estimate cost? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: What type of grout cleaner is used?
- A: Tile Cleaners ® uses a low pressure / hot water system to clean your grout. The vapor system will heat water to high degrees (up to 320 degrees) cleaning your grout with vapor technology using tap water leaving your grout in a PH neutral state.
- Q: Can grout recoloring make my grout lighter?
- A: Yes, your existing grout can be re-colored to a lighter or darker shade of your existing grout or a different color altogether to match your changing decor.
- Q: What is grout recoloring?
- A: Recoloring grout is the application of a grout colorant to completely change or enhance the color of your grout.
- Q: How do I schedule an estimate with Tile Cleaners?
- A: Simply click on the location nearest to you and email the local office with your contact information or call the number of your local Tile Cleaners® representative.
- Q: What do your grout cleaning services include?
- A: Tile Cleaners ® services include scrubbing your grout with our tools and equipment (Turbo Hybrid Machines & Scrubbers) to restore it back to it's best possible condition. In small areas where we can't use our machines, the job will be done manually.