Frequently Asked Questions
- A: In most cases, we can give you an approximate quote / estimate over the phone within 5 - 10 minutes. We will also inspect the area and confirm the quote on the day the job is booked for to get your final approval prior to starting any work.
Q: How long does the estimate take? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: Can you tell if the grout has been recolored?
- A: The recoloring process will leave your grout looking brand new eliminating any color variations. The color sealer used is a penetrating color sealer leaving the grout in its natural state as it bonds to the silica in the grout joint. Some color sealers on the market are a topical that will cause your grout to look painted in its completed state.
- Q: How will you charge me for stripping cleaning and sealing my grouts?
- A: Tile Cleaners® charge per square meter for each separate room. There is a price list on the Tile Cleaners® website for you to review. Before we begin our work we will measure each room individually, confirm the work to be carried out as well as confirm all costs with you.
- Q: How do I schedule an estimate with Tile Cleaners?
- A: Simply click on the location nearest to you and email the local office with your contact information or call the number of your local Tile Cleaners® representative.
- Q: What should I do to prepare for my grout cleaning?
- A: In order to allow us to do our job in cleaning and restoring your grout, you will need to move all furniture and items up off the floor so it is ready for us to clean when we arrive.
- Q: What do your grout cleaning services include?
- A: Tile Cleaners ® services include scrubbing your grout with our tools and equipment (Turbo Hybrid Machines & Scrubbers) to restore it back to it's best possible condition. In small areas where we can't use our machines, the job will be done manually.