Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Simply click on the location nearest to you and email the local office with your contact information or call the number of your local Tile Cleaners® representative.
Q: How do I schedule an estimate with Tile Cleaners? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: What should I do to prepare for my grout cleaning?
- A: In order to allow us to do our job in cleaning and restoring your grout, you will need to move all furniture and items up off the floor so it is ready for us to clean when we arrive.
- Q: How much does an estimate cost?
- A: In most cases Tile Cleaners ® can give you a quote over the phone for free. In some cases we will need to come and check the work to be done prior to giving you a quote. This depends on the size and nature of the work required.
- Q: How long does the estimate take?
- A: In most cases, we can give you an approximate quote / estimate over the phone within 5 - 10 minutes. We will also inspect the area and confirm the quote on the day the job is booked for to get your final approval prior to starting any work.
- Q: How do I know when my grout is in need of professional cleaning?
- A: You will know when to have it done once the grout starts looking dull and discoloured even after a proper cleaning.
- Q: Can grout recoloring make my grout lighter?
- A: Yes, your existing grout can be re-colored to a lighter or darker shade of your existing grout or a different color altogether to match your changing decor.