Frequently Asked Questions
- A: We recommend that you measure each area separately. The simplest way to measure is by multiplying the width by the length. For example a room that is 3 meters long and 2 meters wide is 3 X 2 = 6m2 in total.
Q: How do I measure the size of the area the grout is to be restored? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: How much does an estimate cost?
- A: In most cases Tile Cleaners ® can give you a quote over the phone for free. In some cases we will need to come and check the work to be done prior to giving you a quote. This depends on the size and nature of the work required.
- Q: Are your grout cleaning products toxic?
- A: Here at Tile Cleaners® we understand the importance of your family's safety, which is why Tile Cleaners® prefer to use non-toxic finishing agents as we not only want to protect your ceramic floors, but your families health too. Materials and agents that present potential health hazards are not in our product portfolio and never have been.
- Q: What is grout recoloring?
- A: Recoloring grout is the application of a grout colorant to completely change or enhance the color of your grout.
- Q: What does a proper grout maintenance routine include?
- A: A proper maintenance routine typically includes stripping and cleaning and resealing at least once every year or two, especially in commercial areas with high foot traffic where annually cleaning is recommended.
- Q: Why not just scrub the grout with a brush and mop it clean?
- A: The mopping of excess cleaner is not completely absorbed leaving the cleaner in the pores of the grout. The cleaner will disrupt the PH level of the floor creating a dirt magnet after completion.