Frequently Asked Questions
- A: Here at Tile Cleaners® we understand the importance of your family's safety, which is why Tile Cleaners® prefer to use non-toxic finishing agents as we not only want to protect your ceramic floors, but your families health too. Materials and agents that present potential health hazards are not in our product portfolio and never have been.
Q: Are your grout cleaning products toxic? - Tile and Grout Cleaning | Cleaning Ceramic Tiles
Other FAQs :
- Q: What is grout recoloring?
- A: Recoloring grout is the application of a grout colorant to completely change or enhance the color of your grout.
- Q: How do I know when my grout is in need of professional cleaning?
- A: You will know when to have it done once the grout starts looking dull and discoloured even after a proper cleaning.
- Q: Can grout recoloring make my grout lighter?
- A: Yes, your existing grout can be re-colored to a lighter or darker shade of your existing grout or a different color altogether to match your changing decor.
- Q: How long does the estimate take?
- A: In most cases, we can give you an approximate quote / estimate over the phone within 5 - 10 minutes. We will also inspect the area and confirm the quote on the day the job is booked for to get your final approval prior to starting any work.
- Q: How will you charge me for stripping cleaning and sealing my grouts?
- A: Tile Cleaners® charge per square meter for each separate room. There is a price list on the Tile Cleaners® website for you to review. Before we begin our work we will measure each room individually, confirm the work to be carried out as well as confirm all costs with you.